Responsible Welding Coordinator Course (Level 4)
A recognised Responsible Welding Coordinator training course, providing a Level 4 award and certificate of verifiable achievement from EAL.
Since the European standard EN1090 became mandatory in 2014 for all structural fabricators, it has been a mandatory requirement for each company to appoint a Responsible Welding Coordinator, who is responsible for overseeing all factors affecting the quality-management systems which governs their welding activities.
What does this qualification cover?
- Welding Proccess Technology (MIG/FCAW/MMA/TIG)
- Welding Consumables & Materials
- Welding Metallurgy (C Mn/Steel/Stainless Steel/ Aluminium)
- Welding Design (Joint Details/ Preparation)
- Welding Imperfections (Identyfying causes and taking remedial action)
- Inspection Techniques (Visual, NDT and destructive testing)
- Welding Procedure Qualifications (pWPS/WPQR)
- Welder/Welding Operator Qualifications
- Welding Quality Management Systems (EN ISO 3834)
For more information or to book contact email@example.com