Starparts G Tech Gas Flow Tester
- Professional Flow Tester
- Peashooter Style Operation
- Flowmeter tester scaled from 0 - 25 litres per minute in one litre graduations
- Simply place the tester over the MIG or TIG gas nozzle/ceramic and the gas flow is measured from the top of the ball
- Suitable for use on all gases.
- Allows for accurate setting of gas directly from the torch if no flowmeter is attached to the regulator
- Designed to accurately check the gas flow on TIG or MIG torches.
The general recommendations for MIG welding are around 7-12 litres per minute for mild steel solid wires, higher for stainless and aluminium at around 16-20 litres per minute and TIG welding approximately 6-12 litres per minute irrespective of the material.